WE DANCE IN ENGLISH...
... is the name of a new project for preschoolers in Germany including educational content like the Royal Academy of Dance's preschool curriculum („Dance to your own tune“). We dance with passion and simultaneously with and through the movement learn a foreign language, following the principal "learning by moving".
• Where? We'll come to your school/Kita, in a suitable room.
• How? We don't need a lot of space, tables and chairs can be moved aside and certainly tidied up afterwards.
• When? Anytime that fits children's schedule.
• What? The 45' long class can be taught entirely in English (if you want). The children are told an exciting story which they then turn into a performance with music and dance. They will even have an opportunity to dress up.
• For whom? For all schoolchildren and preschoolers over the age of 3 years.
• How many? The size of the group is dependant on demand and space but usually consists of 8-12 children per group.
• Prices? We handle payments and contract with the parents personally in order to spare the school/kindergarten management the extra administration. We encourage the children to sign up for a full quarter. Pricing depends on the number of weeks during the quater in question.
Tanz-Zehlendorf for ballet, hip hop und breakdance for children